The Easter raffle is now closed. Tickets will be drawn during the committee meeting on Thursday 25th March and announced online afterwards.
During the committee meeting, the raffle ticket numbers will be entered into an online tool which will randomise the entries. The draw will select six ticket numbers making up;
- One first prize (a giant Easter Egg)
- Two second prizes (a large Easter egg) and
- Three third prizes (a medium Easter egg)
After each ticket is drawn, it is automatically removed from the draw so is not eligible for winning more than one prize.
Once all six tickets are drawn, the ticket numbers will be publised online and provided to Mrs Ingham via email to allocate prizes for winners who are in school on the day after the draw. We will publish winners via the following channels;
- The Friends of Grindleton School PTA website
- The The Friends of Grindleton School PTA Facebook page
- The Friends of Grindleton School PTA Twitter account
Prizes will be available to collect from the school office on Friday 26th March prior to school closure for Easter at approximately 1pm. It is the winner’s responsibility to collect their prize.
Please ensure you maintain social distancing if visiting the school.